Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wendy Masiello
Maj. Gen. Wendy Masiello, the director of contracting for the Air Force, said the new installation contracting agency stood up Oct. 1. She said the goal is to share acquisition resources to make up for the loss of 700 years of experience over the last year.
Seven senators have requested an independent investigation by the Defense Department's inspector general into the accidental disclosure of technical data to rival bidders Boeing and EADS in the Air Force's refueling tanker competition.
Tags: DoD , contracting , Congress , Air Force , Boeing , EADS , Maria Cantwell , Jerry Moran , Pat Roberts , Lindsay Graham , Charles Schumer , refueling tanker , Procurement Integrity Act , Senate Armed Services Committee , Jared Serbu
The general overseeing the Air Force's investigation into a November incident that sent competitors' data to rival bidders said Thursday that she was pleased with the companies' handling of the situation. The Pentagon remains convinced that the accidental disclosure will not affect the outcome of the $35 billion acquisition.