Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wendy Masiello
Maj. Gen. Wendy Masiello, the director of contracting for the Air Force, said the new installation contracting agency stood up Oct. 1. She said the goal is to share acquisition resources to make up for the loss of 700 years of experience over the last year.
Seven senators have requested an independent investigation by the Defense Department's inspector general into the accidental disclosure of technical data to rival bidders Boeing and EADS in the Air Force's refueling tanker competition.
Tags: DoD , contracting , Congress , Air Force , Boeing , EADS , Maria Cantwell , Jerry Moran , Pat Roberts , Lindsay Graham , Charles Schumer , refueling tanker , Procurement Integrity Act , Senate Armed Services Committee , Jared Serbu
The general overseeing the Air Force's investigation into a November incident that sent competitors' data to rival bidders said Thursday that she was pleased with the companies' handling of the situation. The Pentagon remains convinced that the accidental disclosure will not affect the outcome of the $35 billion acquisition.