Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wegmans
Early Sunday morning a line stretched through the parking lot of the Clemson Corner shopping center. It looked like they were waiting for tickets to a concert, but they were actually waiting for a new grocery store.
The opening of the Wegmans supermarket at Clemson Corner is being hailed as a boost for the community, but competitors might want to step up their game, an industry expert says.
How do you prepare for 20,000 opening day customers? Employees and managers at the new, 130,000-square-foot Wegmans supermarket were doing just that on Saturday.
The predicted 20,000 visitors to Wegmans' grand opening on Sunday should expect to see a lot of Frederick police officers around Clemson Corner Shopping Center
Even though it hasn't opened yet, the 78th Wegmans, which will open Sunday in Frederick, has already set a company record.
Are your tomato plants in? If you don't grow your own at home, it might be easier now to get local produce at area grocery stores.
A new Lowe's has opened at Clemson Corner.
Overcoming a challenge from a local business owner, Wegmans is ready to move forward with a much anticipated new store in Germantown.
The products include everything from bananas to ground beef.
Even if you throw them away, weekly supermarket circulars are still waiting for you on the Internet.