Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wegmans
Early Sunday morning a line stretched through the parking lot of the Clemson Corner shopping center. It looked like they were waiting for tickets to a concert, but they were actually waiting for a new grocery store.
The opening of the Wegmans supermarket at Clemson Corner is being hailed as a boost for the community, but competitors might want to step up their game, an industry expert says.
How do you prepare for 20,000 opening day customers? Employees and managers at the new, 130,000-square-foot Wegmans supermarket were doing just that on Saturday.
The predicted 20,000 visitors to Wegmans' grand opening on Sunday should expect to see a lot of Frederick police officers around Clemson Corner Shopping Center
Even though it hasn't opened yet, the 78th Wegmans, which will open Sunday in Frederick, has already set a company record.
Are your tomato plants in? If you don't grow your own at home, it might be easier now to get local produce at area grocery stores.
A new Lowe's has opened at Clemson Corner.
Overcoming a challenge from a local business owner, Wegmans is ready to move forward with a much anticipated new store in Germantown.
The products include everything from bananas to ground beef.
Even if you throw them away, weekly supermarket circulars are still waiting for you on the Internet.