Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
DDOT spokesman John Lisle described the process and why his department continues to tweet.
Mark Drapeau, an associate professor at George Washington University, offers various predictions surrounding 2.0 over the next few years.
The Director of Military Health System Strategic Communications explains its success.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
IT company gives its thoughts on what will be most prominent for managers in 2010.
What's next in IT trends just one thing on the mind of Adobe's Director of Government Solutions.
My weekly countdown of the top Federal news stories of the week.
Tags: Federal News Countdown , contracting , management , pay and benefits , technology , best practices , cybersecurity , Gov 2.0 , government 2.0 , John Berry , Mark Amtower , Carol Bonosaro , Frank Reeder
Mention any of the top IT projects agencies are working on - government 2.0, cloud computing, and others - and government IT pros will talk about security.