Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
DDOT spokesman John Lisle described the process and why his department continues to tweet.
Mark Drapeau, an associate professor at George Washington University, offers various predictions surrounding 2.0 over the next few years.
The Director of Military Health System Strategic Communications explains its success.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
IT company gives its thoughts on what will be most prominent for managers in 2010.
What's next in IT trends just one thing on the mind of Adobe's Director of Government Solutions.
My weekly countdown of the top Federal news stories of the week.
Tags: Federal News Countdown , contracting , management , pay and benefits , technology , best practices , cybersecurity , Gov 2.0 , government 2.0 , John Berry , Mark Amtower , Carol Bonosaro , Frank Reeder
Mention any of the top IT projects agencies are working on - government 2.0, cloud computing, and others - and government IT pros will talk about security.