Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
More 2.0 tools means more 2.0 threats. Social middleware is here to help.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
Program facilitates sharing of data between federal, state and local governments.
Good Jobs First has written their second report on the topic.
If you feel lost on Twitter, fear not. GovLive is a site designed to help you.
Washington Post reporter Del Wilber explains.
Brent Woodworth helped to create Sahana and tells us more.
How tapping into already established networks can create new networks, which might help supplies and resources move faster.
A company called MetroStar Systems is partnering with others in Haiti, using 2.0 tools to aggregate important information and get help to those who need it faster.
Learn about best practices for using 2.0 in a more localized environment.