Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
More 2.0 tools means more 2.0 threats. Social middleware is here to help.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
Program facilitates sharing of data between federal, state and local governments.
Good Jobs First has written their second report on the topic.
If you feel lost on Twitter, fear not. GovLive is a site designed to help you.
Washington Post reporter Del Wilber explains.
Brent Woodworth helped to create Sahana and tells us more.
How tapping into already established networks can create new networks, which might help supplies and resources move faster.
A company called MetroStar Systems is partnering with others in Haiti, using 2.0 tools to aggregate important information and get help to those who need it faster.
Learn about best practices for using 2.0 in a more localized environment.