Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
More 2.0 tools means more 2.0 threats. Social middleware is here to help.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
Program facilitates sharing of data between federal, state and local governments.
Good Jobs First has written their second report on the topic.
If you feel lost on Twitter, fear not. GovLive is a site designed to help you.
Washington Post reporter Del Wilber explains.
Brent Woodworth helped to create Sahana and tells us more.
How tapping into already established networks can create new networks, which might help supplies and resources move faster.
A company called MetroStar Systems is partnering with others in Haiti, using 2.0 tools to aggregate important information and get help to those who need it faster.
Learn about best practices for using 2.0 in a more localized environment.