Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
More 2.0 tools means more 2.0 threats. Social middleware is here to help.
According to a recent survey from ForeSee Results, the more transparent an agency Web site is, the more popular it is with the general public.
Program facilitates sharing of data between federal, state and local governments.
Good Jobs First has written their second report on the topic.
If you feel lost on Twitter, fear not. GovLive is a site designed to help you.
Washington Post reporter Del Wilber explains.
Brent Woodworth helped to create Sahana and tells us more.
How tapping into already established networks can create new networks, which might help supplies and resources move faster.
A company called MetroStar Systems is partnering with others in Haiti, using 2.0 tools to aggregate important information and get help to those who need it faster.
Learn about best practices for using 2.0 in a more localized environment.