Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
PC does not stand for "Personal and Confidential"
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology within the Department of Health and Human Services is currently one of the more open and transparent in HHS.
Making Second Life accessible to the disabled and other challenges of merging Web 2.0 with the mandates of Section 508.
Director Clay Johnson explains what's required to win.
New portal on data.gov is now available to the public.
Though official DoD Web policy is only a week old, study examines how the overall military has been using 2.0 tools so far.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Michigan State University's College of Communication Arts & Sciences and INgage Networks are teaming up to study how 2.0 tools can be most effectively used.
Agency CFO explains what's in report.
Social media tools will hopefully help emergency personnel to connect.