Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
PC does not stand for "Personal and Confidential"
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology within the Department of Health and Human Services is currently one of the more open and transparent in HHS.
Making Second Life accessible to the disabled and other challenges of merging Web 2.0 with the mandates of Section 508.
Director Clay Johnson explains what's required to win.
New portal on data.gov is now available to the public.
Though official DoD Web policy is only a week old, study examines how the overall military has been using 2.0 tools so far.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Michigan State University's College of Communication Arts & Sciences and INgage Networks are teaming up to study how 2.0 tools can be most effectively used.
Agency CFO explains what's in report.
Social media tools will hopefully help emergency personnel to connect.