Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
PC does not stand for "Personal and Confidential"
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) for Health Information Technology within the Department of Health and Human Services is currently one of the more open and transparent in HHS.
Making Second Life accessible to the disabled and other challenges of merging Web 2.0 with the mandates of Section 508.
Director Clay Johnson explains what's required to win.
New portal on data.gov is now available to the public.
Though official DoD Web policy is only a week old, study examines how the overall military has been using 2.0 tools so far.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Michigan State University's College of Communication Arts & Sciences and INgage Networks are teaming up to study how 2.0 tools can be most effectively used.
Agency CFO explains what's in report.
Social media tools will hopefully help emergency personnel to connect.