Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
Matt Langan, founder of L&R Communications joins host Mark Amtower to discuss how to development and share content at your agency or business.
April 8. 2013
GSA led a 12-member interagency working group to create a set of measures specifically aimed at defining the usefulness of social media for agencies. The agency also released an API that lets users create tools to bring together government social media feeds in one place. Both tools are called for in the Digital Government Strategy.
GSA, State and the Air Force are starting to see the benefits of using social media data to improve services and not focusing so much on how it's delivered. Challenges and contests are examples of this information-centric approach. But the dependence on and acceptance of social media platforms is growing across nearly every agency.
Tags: technology , social media , State , GSA , Air Force , Partnership for Public Service , Booz Allen Hamilton , Tammi Marcoullier , Suzanne Philion , Doug Anderson , challenges and contests , Jason Miller
Jaime Gracia, Guy Timberlake, and Evan Weisel, join host Mark Amtower to disucss everything you need to know about social media.
July 23, 2012(Encore presentation August 13, 2012)
Tags: social media , blogging , webinars , social networks , Facebook , LinkedIn , Jaime Gracia , Seville Government Consulting , Guy Timberlake , American Small Business Coalition , Evan Weisel , Welz & Weisel , acquisition , contracting , Gov 2.0 , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Van Dyck comes to the E-Government and IT office to work as a policy analyst after working at the FCC and most recently USAID.
DHS officials said they're only monitoring Twitter and Facebook to get situational awareness of the homeland security situation. Congress seems unconvinced. Privacy group wants lawmakers to take action to stop DHS.
Tags: Privacy Act , privacy , civil liberties , DHS , Congress , social media , information sharing , Patrick Meehan , Jackie Speier , Electronic Privacy Information Center , Mary Ellen Callahan , Jared Serbu ,
September 1st, 2009
When you hear web 2.0, what do you think of? What does that mean?