Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Web 2.0
Social media consultant Elliot Volkman joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how you can use social medial to enhance your business.
October 1, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Elliot Volkman , social media , Twitter , GovLoop , govWin , Google , Google+ , LinkedIn , video conferencing , webinars , blogs , white papers , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
A live listen inside the Washington Convention Center for this year's FOSE expo.
Veterans Affairs CIO Roger Baker does not give too many details, but says the troubled initiatives have plans and milestones, and are in a better place. VA plans on prioritizing its top programs and ending those that do not make the cut. Baker says for too long the agency has tried to do too much, and that was one reason for its failures.