Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Water main break
Water is starting to flow to hundreds of East Baltimore residents who have been without water since Saturday as repairs have been made to a broken main.
Tags: Baltimore ,
Hundreds of thousands of Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission customers have to boil their water if they plan to brush their teeth or use water for drinking or cooking.
A water main burst in a Bethesda shopping district Friday, opening up a gaping hole that almost swallowed a car.
The 12-inch water main was installed in 1858.
Two Maryland counties are considering up to 10 percent increases in the price of water, with a utility commission recommending even higher costs.
The 24-inch pipe is located in the 10800 block of South Glen Road. The break has not interrupted water service.
Tags: Rockville ,
Water is becoming a topic of discussion for towns in Frederick County as the heat continues to hammer the area.
A water main break has outbound New York Avenue in Northeast blocked at Montana Avenue.
A water main break has closed 21st Street between Pennsylvania Avenue and K Street Monday morning.
The water main break and repairs to Chain Bridge Road in Tysons Corner will take all day.