Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Wizards
When I headed out the door Saturday afternoon, I was hoping to get one win from one of the home teams I was about to cover. Two wins would be asking for far too much, right?
Rookie John Wall got his first professional triple-double with 19 points, 13 assists and 10 rebounds to lead the Washington Wizards to a 98-91 win over the Houston Rockets on Wednesday night.
Tags: John Wall
Capitals and Wizards owner Ted Leonsis is a guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask the Owner" program. Here's what he has to say:
Leonsis promised the dance in a blog entry Thursday, also saying that the Wizards are in a similar situation to when he bought the Washington Capitals.
A study of health inspections at stadium food vendors across the United States found the Verizon Center to have some of the worst health violations in the country.
Washington Wizards star Gilbert Arenas has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation for bringing four handguns into the team's locker room last December.
The Washington Post reports the principal agreement follows three months of negotiations.