Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Teachers Union
Former D.C. Public Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee is joining two Republican governors at an event pushing voucher programs and charter schools, and protesters are rallying outside the hotel venue.
Nathan Saunders defeated incumbent George Parker by a vote of 556 to 480.
The D.C. Office of Campaign Finance has dismissed a complaint against D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee alleging she violated conflict of interest statutes by soliciting private funding during contract negotiations between D.C. Public Schools and the Washington Teachers Union.
D.C.'s Chief Financial Officer cannot certify the city's contract with the Washington Teachers Union.
With the D.C. teachers' contract in serious jeopardy, D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty's office is scrambling to find $64 million.
D.C. Chief Financial Officer Natwar M. Gandhi is blasting Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee for saying there is a $34 million surplus. He says the surplus is less than $5 million.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee and the Washington Teachers Union have agreed on a new contract.