Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Teachers Union
Former D.C. Public Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee is joining two Republican governors at an event pushing voucher programs and charter schools, and protesters are rallying outside the hotel venue.
Nathan Saunders defeated incumbent George Parker by a vote of 556 to 480.
The D.C. Office of Campaign Finance has dismissed a complaint against D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee alleging she violated conflict of interest statutes by soliciting private funding during contract negotiations between D.C. Public Schools and the Washington Teachers Union.
D.C.'s Chief Financial Officer cannot certify the city's contract with the Washington Teachers Union.
With the D.C. teachers' contract in serious jeopardy, D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty's office is scrambling to find $64 million.
D.C. Chief Financial Officer Natwar M. Gandhi is blasting Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee for saying there is a $34 million surplus. He says the surplus is less than $5 million.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee and the Washington Teachers Union have agreed on a new contract.