Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Regional Alcohol Program
Harsher penalties for underage drinking and driving start in Virginia on July 1.
Kurt Erickson, president of the Washington Regional Alcohol Program, says the free New Year's Eve cab rides translate to one potential drunk driver off the road every 30 seconds.
When it comes to accidents involving drunk drivers, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are more than two and a half times more dangerous than the average day.
Heading to a holiday party any time soon? You can now get a free cab ride home.
For many of us, Memorial Day weekend means cookouts, the beach and the kickoff to summer, but this weekend also starts the most deadly time of the year for teenage drivers.