Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Regional Alcohol Program
Harsher penalties for underage drinking and driving start in Virginia on July 1.
Kurt Erickson, president of the Washington Regional Alcohol Program, says the free New Year's Eve cab rides translate to one potential drunk driver off the road every 30 seconds.
When it comes to accidents involving drunk drivers, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are more than two and a half times more dangerous than the average day.
Heading to a holiday party any time soon? You can now get a free cab ride home.
For many of us, Memorial Day weekend means cookouts, the beach and the kickoff to summer, but this weekend also starts the most deadly time of the year for teenage drivers.