Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Redskins
Maryland, which is home to two NFL football teams, would lose an estimated $40 million in tax revenues if the NFL's season is canceled because of a labor dispute, a study by the Maryland comptroller's office said Tuesday.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth is being offered a plea deal in his misdemeanor sexual abuse case.
Talk show host Tony Kornheiser makes his living stirring the pot, but he's steering clear of the controversy surrounding his radio boss, Redskins owner Daniel Snyder -- and telling guests to do the same.
On Friday's Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, two former D.C. mayors said the Redskins will stay at FedEx Field for some time.
The Jacksonville Jaguars can't afford a hangover after losing the biggest regular-season game in franchise history. They can't think about what might have been against Indianapolis. They can't watch the scoreboard and hope for help. They can't worry about anything except the reeling Washington Redskins.
The Redskins this weekend may get a little extra help from on high as they try to snap a four-game losing streak against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Police in Las Vegas are searching for a dancer and former Washington Redskins cheerleader who disappeared a week ago.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in a bit of a slide, trying to stay competitive in a division that already has two solid playoff contenders. They can no longer afford to lose games they've labeled as "must-wins." Sounds like exactly the spot the Washington Redskins were in a week ago.