Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Redskins
Maryland, which is home to two NFL football teams, would lose an estimated $40 million in tax revenues if the NFL's season is canceled because of a labor dispute, a study by the Maryland comptroller's office said Tuesday.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth is being offered a plea deal in his misdemeanor sexual abuse case.
Talk show host Tony Kornheiser makes his living stirring the pot, but he's steering clear of the controversy surrounding his radio boss, Redskins owner Daniel Snyder -- and telling guests to do the same.
On Friday's Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, two former D.C. mayors said the Redskins will stay at FedEx Field for some time.
The Jacksonville Jaguars can't afford a hangover after losing the biggest regular-season game in franchise history. They can't think about what might have been against Indianapolis. They can't watch the scoreboard and hope for help. They can't worry about anything except the reeling Washington Redskins.
The Redskins this weekend may get a little extra help from on high as they try to snap a four-game losing streak against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Police in Las Vegas are searching for a dancer and former Washington Redskins cheerleader who disappeared a week ago.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in a bit of a slide, trying to stay competitive in a division that already has two solid playoff contenders. They can no longer afford to lose games they've labeled as "must-wins." Sounds like exactly the spot the Washington Redskins were in a week ago.