Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Post
Read more of the Washington Post's special report.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee won't say if she'll stay on as head of the District's public schools if D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty isn't reelected.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier is denying rumors that she covered up domestic dispute calls to the home of Mayor Adrian Fenty.
Rob Pegoraro is the tech columnist for The Washington Post.
A Washington Post promotion for a free poster of Washington Nationals phenom Stephen Strasburg's first pitch has drawn the ire of some WTOP listeners.
My countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates proposed making some rather large changes to the Pentagon's budget this past weekend. Federal News Radio gets analysis as to what this might mean.
Washington Post reporter Carrie Johnson has details.
The Obama Administration and the Washington Post have been loud advocates of full transparency. More is needed.