Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Post
Federal Times and the Washington Post report on a Merit Systems Protection Board ruling that the Federal Career Intern Program violates the rules to make vacancies public.
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Elizabeth Warren, head of the new Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, said technology will be key to make the agency nimble and sophisticated enough to do its job well in the 21st century.
Deficit reduction will be the top priority post-election.
An omission of a county executive candidate in a major newspaper has caused a controversy in Montgomery County.
Federal agencies are challenged with how to treat worker grievances from contractors, who do not have the same mediation procedures as federal workers.
The moratorium on many foreclosures has put some federal workers' security clearances in jeopardy, The Washington Post reports.
The U.K. announced aggressive public spending cuts, according to reports in the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and Economist.
The Israel Antiquities Authority and Google are digitizing the 2000-year-old Dead Sea Scrolls, The Washington Post reports.
President Obama said Friday that agencies might leave some vacancies as the administration figures out how to save money, The Washington Post reports.