Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Post
Julie Perkins and Jenny Mattingley host a roundtable discussion of the big issues in the federal government and what's ahead for 2014.
December 6, 2013
Tags: workforce , government shut down , budget deal , Congress , Julie Perkins , Jenny Mattingley , Jason Miller , Federal News Radio , Joe Davidson , Charles Clark , Gov Exec , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
Debra Roth hosts a press roundtable on the big issues affecting federal workers.
August 9, 2013
The USS Ponce — a 41-year-old warship — will serve as a base for commandos operating in the region.
Employees would have to leave when OPM tells them to or stay in their buildings until OPM says it's safe to leave, under a proposed new snow policy.
Federal Eye blogger Ed O'Keefe explains why.
Washington Post reporter Del Wilber explains.