Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Nationals
WTOP sports guru George Wallace has a preview of tonight's game.
Washington Nationals prospect Bryce Harper is being admonished by a Hall of Famer, and it has nothing to do with his mustache.
WTOP Sports' Craig Heist
After the Nationals lost to the Milwaukee Brewers 6-4 on Wednesday to complete a 1-7 road trip, right-fielder Jayson Werth said after the game changes needed to be made.
There is an old saying in baseball that goes like this: You are going to win 60, you are going to lose 60 and it's what you do with the other 40 that counts.
We had heard, and for the most part witnessed, throughout the spring enough to make you think the Nationals would be a better defensive club this season. But after watching Sunday's 11-2 loss to the Atlanta Braves Sunday afternoon, you came away hoping it was a one-day mirage.
Craig Heist, WTOP sports reporter