Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Nationals
WTOP sports guru George Wallace has a preview of tonight's game.
Washington Nationals prospect Bryce Harper is being admonished by a Hall of Famer, and it has nothing to do with his mustache.
WTOP Sports' Craig Heist
After the Nationals lost to the Milwaukee Brewers 6-4 on Wednesday to complete a 1-7 road trip, right-fielder Jayson Werth said after the game changes needed to be made.
There is an old saying in baseball that goes like this: You are going to win 60, you are going to lose 60 and it's what you do with the other 40 that counts.
We had heard, and for the most part witnessed, throughout the spring enough to make you think the Nationals would be a better defensive club this season. But after watching Sunday's 11-2 loss to the Atlanta Braves Sunday afternoon, you came away hoping it was a one-day mirage.
Craig Heist, WTOP sports reporter