Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Nationals
WTOP sports guru George Wallace has a preview of tonight's game.
Washington Nationals prospect Bryce Harper is being admonished by a Hall of Famer, and it has nothing to do with his mustache.
WTOP Sports' Craig Heist
After the Nationals lost to the Milwaukee Brewers 6-4 on Wednesday to complete a 1-7 road trip, right-fielder Jayson Werth said after the game changes needed to be made.
There is an old saying in baseball that goes like this: You are going to win 60, you are going to lose 60 and it's what you do with the other 40 that counts.
We had heard, and for the most part witnessed, throughout the spring enough to make you think the Nationals would be a better defensive club this season. But after watching Sunday's 11-2 loss to the Atlanta Braves Sunday afternoon, you came away hoping it was a one-day mirage.
Craig Heist, WTOP sports reporter