Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Humane Society
A popular talk radio pioneer who was heard on Washington airwaves for many years has died.
Sunday is Catapalooza at the Washington Animal Rescue League. The Washington Humane Society will hold a party where pit bulls are decked out in pajamas.
With winter weather once again smacking the Washington area around, animal welfare workers are making the rounds again.
What's black and white and wiggly - and home after being stolen from a local shelter? Ivan, the pit bull puppy.
A 4-month-old pit bull puppy stolen from a Washington Humane Society shelter in Northeast appears to have been safely recovered.
A 4-month-old pit bull puppy named Ivan has been stolen from the Washington Humane Society shelter in Northeast, officials say.
There's a Black Friday deal that's a little different than any other gift you'll find out there: Half off and "two-fers" on gifts that are sure to warm the heart.
A Michigan man faces animal cruelty charges for leaving two dogs in a car while he and his daughter toured D.C. over the weekend.
Police and Washington Humane Society officers are investigating a southeast Washington home to see if it was involved in dog fighting.
The Washington Humane Society is offering a $1,000 reward to find out who dumped six guinea pigs in a local trash can.