Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Hospital Center
Dr. Amie Hsia, medical director of the Washington Hospital Center Stroke Center and lead author of a study on African-Americans calling 911 after stroke symptons
Nurses at Washington's largest hospital have reached a tentative agreement on a contract.
Police have determined the shooting of an off-duty firefighter occurred in an isolated area, several blocks from apartments and homes.
Nurses United of the National Capital Region are planning a one-day strike at Washington Hospital Center.
Police say a teenager crossed the center line of River Road and struck another car.
The gathering of 14 kidney donors and 14 recipients took place at Washington Hospital Center in the District.
Tags: kidney exchange , Georgetown University Hospital , Children's National Medical Center , Inova Fairfax Hospital , Keith Melancon , organ donors , transplant surgery , Brenda Wolfe , Jennifer Whitford , Denise Milliken , Tracye Johnson , Barbara Norton , Brennan Haselton
Three people - two men and a juvenile - have been charged in connection with a drive-by shooting that killed four people and left five others wounded in Southeast Tuesday night.