Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Examiner
Top officials in D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray's administration have racked up thousands of dollars in unpaid traffic tickets.
Driving on the Beltway can be dangerous, and an analysis of traffic data from the past ten years shows that deadly accidents happen most often along one particular stretch of the highway.
A Metro train operator who survived last summer's deadly Red Line Metro crash had a history of suspensions.
D.C. Police have arrested at least two more adults in connection with last month's drive-by shooting in Southeast that killed four people and left five others wounded.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast D.C. , South Capitol Street , drive-by shooting , D.C. police , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Sanquan Carter , Jordan Howe , Mark Segraves , D.C. Attorney General , Malik Carter , Lamar Grahamr Williams , Robert Bost , Jeffrey Best