Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Examiner
Top officials in D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray's administration have racked up thousands of dollars in unpaid traffic tickets.
Driving on the Beltway can be dangerous, and an analysis of traffic data from the past ten years shows that deadly accidents happen most often along one particular stretch of the highway.
A Metro train operator who survived last summer's deadly Red Line Metro crash had a history of suspensions.
D.C. Police have arrested at least two more adults in connection with last month's drive-by shooting in Southeast that killed four people and left five others wounded.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast D.C. , South Capitol Street , drive-by shooting , D.C. police , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Sanquan Carter , Jordan Howe , Mark Segraves , D.C. Attorney General , Malik Carter , Lamar Grahamr Williams , Robert Bost , Jeffrey Best