Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Capitals
The second episode of HBO's 24/7 - The Road to the Winter Classic gives Capitals fans an inside look at the past week, a time frame where the Caps ended their eight-game losing streak.
The Washington Capitals have added experience to their defense by acquiring Scott Hannan in a trade that sends forward Tomas Fleischmann to the Colorado Avalanche.
Capitals and Wizards owner Ted Leonsis is a guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask the Owner" program. Here's what he has to say:
Leonsis promised the dance in a blog entry Thursday, also saying that the Wizards are in a similar situation to when he bought the Washington Capitals.
Nathan Horton scored his fourth goal in five games, and Tim Thomas made 38 saves as the Boston Bruins won their fourth straight game with a 4-1 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night.
Ovechkin scored with 31.1 seconds remaining in overtime, lifting the Washington Capitals to a 3-2 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Monday night.
A study of health inspections at stadium food vendors across the United States found the Verizon Center to have some of the worst health violations in the country.
The Capitals will play the Pittsburgh Penguins at Heinz Field, according to tsn.ca. The game will take place on New Year's Day 2011.
Tags: Winter Classic
The Washington Post reports the principal agreement follows three months of negotiations.
Law enforcement agencies face off on ice for a fallen FBI comrade