Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Washington Business Journal
With a tighter defense budget and the threat of sequestration, defense contractors say they may have to lay off thousands of workers and look for business overseas.
Washington Business Journal
January 12th, 2009
We look at what impact a new IPO will have on McLean-based Booz Allen, one of the fastest growing private companies in the Washington area, with the Washington Business Journal's Bryant Ruiz Switzky.
For federal IT professionals, getting your security clearance is only half the battle.
A $1 gas surcharge for D.C. taxi rides now not only applies to trips within the District, but to those crossing into Maryland and Virginia as well.
The Navy Federal Credit Union is the biggest credit union in the country. Today, it'll open up it's first full-service branch inside the Pentagon.
Washington Business Journal offers ways to encourage workers to share ideas.
We get analysis from Washington Business Journal Sarah Krouse.