Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Walton Francis
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by Walton Francis, Editor of the Checkbook Guide Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, to discuss available health plans, what's new this year and the costs.
November 1, 2010
Federal health benefits expert Walton Francis explains what feds need to do in the last week leading up to the open season deadline.
With one week left to shop for health insurance you still have time to save yourself a lot of money next year or do nothing and maybe live to regret it. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's got some tips on getting the best deal.
Next year you'll be asked to pay 2011 health premiums using your frozen 2010 pay check. That will mean an actual drop in income unless, as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, you pick up a bargain health plan between now and December 13.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today, about the FEHBP, is must reading unless you are planning to end it all on your 50th birthday or you're holding a mega-million dollar lottery ticket.
Federal News Radio has been fielding phone calls and emails from federal employees who are worried about how health care reform is going to impact them.
Federal health care expert Walton Francis explains.
March 29, 2010
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey returns with another brand new show about your pay & benefits.
March 24, 2010
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gives us an update on this week's Your Turn.
The Senate has a proposal that would tax so-called Cadillac coverage health plans, but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports an expert on the subject says it could produce lower health premiums for feds and retirees.