Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Walton Francis
Federal health benefits expert Walton Francis
talk about FEHBP open season, and Federal Times
reporter Sean Reilly will discuss sequestration
and other issues affecting federal workers.
November 14, 2012
Tags: Open Season , Medicare Part B , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , Sean Reilly , Petraeus , sequestration , USPS , Your Turn , Federal Times , Mike Causey , pay and benefits , federal benefits
Benefits consultants Walton Francis and Ed Zurndorfer offer top tips for federal employees considering a new health plan. Open Season runs from Nov. 12 to Dec. 10.
Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to
the Health Plans for Federal Employee, answers
your questions about health care benefits and
November, 12, 2012
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Colleen Murphy, executive for PlanSmartChoice, and Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees discuss the 2011 Open Season.
Federal employees turning 65 might be wondering: Do I get Medicare Part B coverage in addition to my federal health plan?
Walton Francis is the editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe testified today before a House subcommittee saying a USPS-sponsored plan would save $7 billion a year. Such a plan, Donahoe said, would offer equal or better coverage to current employees and retirees.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Walton Francis, editor of the Washington Consumers Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans. They will talk about what to look for when choosing a health care plan.
November 30, 2011
Insurance expert Walton Francis talks about open season for federal employees as he joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
November 28, 2011