Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Walton Francis
Lots of people inside government are excited about the pending self-plus-one health plan option, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. It will cost more than self-only, but less than the standard family plan. So who are the winners and losers?
Walton Francis, author of the Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans, will answer your calls and emails about open season.
December 4, 2013
Walton Francis, author of the Checkbook Guide to the Health Plan for Federal Employees, and NARFE's David Snell will answer your open season questions.
November 20, 2013 (Encore presentation November 27, 2013)
Tags: pay and benefits , health care , FEHBP , Open Season , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , David Snell , NARFE , Federal Times , Andy Medici , HealthCare.gov , IT procurement , FBI , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Walton Francis, editor of the Consumers' Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans, will answer your calls and emails about open season.
November 13, 2013
Insurance expert and author Walton Francis will answer your calls and emails about open season.
November 11, 2013
Benefits consultant Walton Francis offers top tips for federal employees considering a new health plan. Open Season runs from Nov. 12 to Dec. 10.
Insurance expert Walton Francis will answer your questions and emails about federal benefits.
December 5, 2012
Insurance expert and author Walton Francis joins Bob Leins and John Elliott to answer those remaining questions you may have as you make your decision about your FEHBP this open season.
Walton Francis, author of the Consumer's Checkbook
Guide to Federal Health Plans, will provide tips
on what to look for when choosing your health
November 28, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Open Season , FEHBP , Sean Reilly , Federal Times , USPS , buyouts , early retirements , budget cuts , Mike Causey , Your Turn , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees
Walton Francis, THE expert on the federal health-insurance program, joined host Mike Cause to answer federal employees' and retirees' questions about finding the right plan during Open Season, which runs through Dec. 10.