Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Walter Jones
House Bill HR 24 and its 400 hundred co-sponsors are proposing a change to the name of the Department of the Navy to the Department of the Navy and Marine Corps. Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) says it's not a slam dunk. He explains why.
If passed, a new bill will give allow businesses to compete against federal prison manufacturing.
Deputy secretary William Lynn calls for transferring billions of dollars from non-essential programs and administrative functions to warfighter mission areas. DoD also looking at six cross-cutting areas such as healthcare, acquisition and personnel policies for savings. The military services and Defense agencies have until July 31 to figure how to make this happen.
Acting D.C. Attorney General Peter Nickles says he is in negotiations with the Bank of America to recover millions of dollars in connection with the largest embezzlement scandal in the city's history.