Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Walt Whitman High School
Prom. Graduation. Beach week. They're all events teenagers plan for, but they come at a time of year when the risk for teen fatalities on the road doubles, according to the National Organizations for Youth Safety.
Spring Break is here, and unfortunately it's a time when many teens indulge in underage drinking.
A freshman exchange student at Walt Whitman High School has been charged for taking what looked like a semi-automatic handgun to school. Montgomery County Police say the weapon turned out to be an Airsoft pistol and the whole event may be a "misunderstanding."
Members of the Montgomery County Council Monday will consider removing police officers from schools as lawmakers scramble to save money in the middle of the fiscal year.
Two high school students were arrested Friday for bringing a stun gun to school.
Another veteran Washington journalist has been chosen as the graduation speaker for Walt Whitman High School.
Prom and graduation are times for students to celebrate -- but one local school wants parents to not go overboard in showing kids a good time.
Sexually explicit photos and videos of girls who attend Pyle Middle School and Walt Whitman High School were distributed and sold on school grounds.