Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wall Street Journal
The Wall Street Journal reports on the surge in texting, making the use of a mobile device as a phone besides the point.
In the face of a massive deficit, the U.K. plans to eliminate 192 independent government agencies.
The rise of the use of Facebook and other social media has been a great marketing tool for many agencies, The Wall Street Journal reports.
NASA played an integral role in the rescue of the 33 miners in Chile, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Many companies are grooming high potential executives to keep rising stars during the recovery, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Organizers of a new, conservative initiative are issuing a fact sheet Wednesday that argues against any cuts in defense spending, Politico reports.
The Wall Street Journal reports on research into how ambivalence affects people's lives.
The Wall Street Journal's independent panel of judges gave awards to 49 entries this year.
The Pentagon is opening talks with China to restart stalled military relations, Wall Street Journal reports.