Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wall Street Journal
The state's public employees are storming the statehouse to protest proposed increases to health care and pension, and the loss of collective bargaining rights.
The National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace has come under fire due to the possible government overreach and added bureaucracy.
Federal employees are already the target of cost-cutting. Tuesday's State of the Union address may offer more ideas of how deep the cutting will go.
The lawyer who represented the New York Times in the Pentagon Papers case writes about the differences between the two document leaks.
Tags: Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , WikiLeaks , Daniel Ellsberg , Julian Assange , Floyd Abrams , New York Times , Pentagon Papers , Financial Times , secrecy , confidential documents , diplomacy , State
Many sales -- especially the ones marked "limited time offer" -- are designed to make you feel lucky to have them, whether you're getting a bargain or not.
The Wall Street Journal reports that for the first time ever, Americans are watching TV as much as they are online, according to a survey by Forrest Research. Also
The Wall Street Journal reports on the legal debate over TARP.
Google has filed a lawsuit against the Interior Department in an attempt to prevent the agency from going ahead with bid requests to host a cloud-based electronic messaging system. According to a lawsuit filed in U.S. Court of Federal Claims, Google says they met with Interior Department officials on several occasions asking them to [...]
Wall Street Journal reports that overqualified workers may start to look for better jobs they took during a down economy.