Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wal-Mart
Andrew Cohen, chief legal analyst for CBS News
Wal-Mart has a tentative agreement to build a new store in Prince George's County with the developer behind the National Harbor complex.
Minister and workers' advocate Rev. Howard Finley joined Mark Plotkin on "The Politics Program" Friday to discuss the possibility of Wal-Mart moving into the District.
Wal-Mart is going to build a Supercenter in Orange County, even after a long fight over its location.
Barry Bagnato, CBS News Correspondent
The new Metro stop at Tysons Corner could do a lot to ease traffic in the area, but now residents are concerned a planned Wal-Mart will make traffic worse.
Storm the stores at midnight, or wait to shop in your jammies? Either way, you'll get a deal. But which is the smarter option?
The stores will open in the District by 2012. The additional retail is expected to generate $10 million in tax revenue a year. About 1,200 people will be hired.
Which city should receive $1 million to feed the needy? Walmart is asking people to vote. D.C. and Baltimore are on the list of cities.