Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wal-Mart
Andrew Cohen, chief legal analyst for CBS News
Wal-Mart has a tentative agreement to build a new store in Prince George's County with the developer behind the National Harbor complex.
Minister and workers' advocate Rev. Howard Finley joined Mark Plotkin on "The Politics Program" Friday to discuss the possibility of Wal-Mart moving into the District.
Wal-Mart is going to build a Supercenter in Orange County, even after a long fight over its location.
Barry Bagnato, CBS News Correspondent
The new Metro stop at Tysons Corner could do a lot to ease traffic in the area, but now residents are concerned a planned Wal-Mart will make traffic worse.
Storm the stores at midnight, or wait to shop in your jammies? Either way, you'll get a deal. But which is the smarter option?
The stores will open in the District by 2012. The additional retail is expected to generate $10 million in tax revenue a year. About 1,200 people will be hired.
Which city should receive $1 million to feed the needy? Walmart is asking people to vote. D.C. and Baltimore are on the list of cities.