Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Wal-Mart
Andrew Cohen, chief legal analyst for CBS News
Wal-Mart has a tentative agreement to build a new store in Prince George's County with the developer behind the National Harbor complex.
Minister and workers' advocate Rev. Howard Finley joined Mark Plotkin on "The Politics Program" Friday to discuss the possibility of Wal-Mart moving into the District.
Wal-Mart is going to build a Supercenter in Orange County, even after a long fight over its location.
Barry Bagnato, CBS News Correspondent
The new Metro stop at Tysons Corner could do a lot to ease traffic in the area, but now residents are concerned a planned Wal-Mart will make traffic worse.
Storm the stores at midnight, or wait to shop in your jammies? Either way, you'll get a deal. But which is the smarter option?
The stores will open in the District by 2012. The additional retail is expected to generate $10 million in tax revenue a year. About 1,200 people will be hired.
Which city should receive $1 million to feed the needy? Walmart is asking people to vote. D.C. and Baltimore are on the list of cities.