Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: WTOP
WTOP's Adam Tuss discusses a report that finds D.C. commuters waste the most time, money and gas in traffic.
WTOP's Hank Silverberg joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the latest developments in Tuesday's Pentagon shooting.
WTOP's Mark Segraves explains.
Adam Tuss from our sister station WTOP explains which areas to look out for in terms of increased traffic congestion.
A WTOP listener wanted to know about an organization that called her house five or six times a day asking for donations to help veterans.
All the traffic news surrounding Base Realignment and Closure isn't bad. Many facilities are getting upgraded roads that should move commuters through more efficiently, WTOP reports.
The closures of the Walter Reed Army Medical Center brings big changes for wounded warriors, military members and their families - and big money for making those changes work.
WTOP's David Burd lets you know some items it might be better to splurge on than spend a buck for at the dollar store.
George Wallace, WTOP Sports reporter
Omar Bassiouny, 32, came to the D.C. area from Alexandria, Egypt 15 months ago. His family is still there.