Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: WTOP
Commuters in the D.C. area faced grueling traffic backups on Friday morning. This, combined with a train derailment on the Red Line heading into the city has prompted many to deem the morning rush, "the commute from hell". Federal News Radio has contacted the Office of Personnel Management about their decision to open the federal government, and is waiting for a response.
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell says his state won't have enough time to prepare for the move of 6,400 Defense Department employees to the Mark Center in Alexandria, Va., as part of the Base Realignment and Closure. The deadline for the move is Sept. 1.
WTOP's Kristi King talks to NASA's Jim Irons.
WTOP's Mark Segraves sat down with Metro's new General Manager Richard Sarles, who explained how the federal government and D.C. Metro coordinate to make the easiest commutes.
WTOP's Adam Tuss and WFED's Mike Causey assess OPM's call to call an early dismissal Wednesday and a late arrival Thursday due to snow.