Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: WTOP
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the cyber attack on Federal News Radio and WTOP, and the future of crowdfunding.
May 16, 2013
The news websites, FederalNewsRadio.com and WTOP.com, are accessible to all Internet users following resolution of a cyber attack against the websites. Users accessing the websites from all web browsers, including Internet Explorer, have full access to both websites.
JJ Green of WTOP discusses the national security implications of the Petraeus scandal. Conference Chairman Steve Goodrich talks about the upcoming Human Capital Management Federal Conference. Jeremy Herb of The Hill newspaper reports on what Congress thinks of the Petraeus scandal. Lorelei St. James of the GAO talks about a partnership between the Department of Transportation and the Army Corps of Engineers.
Tags: JJ Green , Steve Goodrich , Jeremy Herb , Center for Organizational Excellence , HCMFC , The Hill , David Petraeus , Marine Transportation System , Lorelei St. James , DoD , DoD Report , GAO , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update
Market Connections President Lisa Dezzutti joins host Mark Amtower to discuss how federal agencies are using traditional and social media in their marketing efforts.
April 2, 2012
As heard on WTOP
WTOP Senior Traffic Reporter Bob Marbourg explains what emergency personnel should be doing to deal with the treacherous conditions out there, and why you should get out of their way.
The federal government will be open Friday under the unscheduled leave policy. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what's been done in the past and the Daily Debrief gets analysis from ABC 7 Chief Meteorologist Doug Hill about what to expect in terms of inches.
Reporter went out with USCG after 9/11 training simulation caused controversy.