Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: WMATA
The hiring process was completed at an afternoon board meeting. Metro Board Chairman Peter Benjamin says the transit system conducted an international search, consisting of six months of review.
When you have to go, you have to go, but exactly where some Metro train operators have been going is disturbing.
While Metro Board members have remained very tight-lipped about actual names of candidates, a Metro source tells WTOP the list of finalists being put together includes a candidate or candidates from outside the realm of public transit.
Tags: Metro , public transportation , Jeff McKay , Greater Washington Board of Trade , Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments , Peter Benjamin , Richard Sarles , John Catoe , Adam Tuss , Sprawl & Crawl
Some Green Line Metro riders got more than they paid for during rush hour this week.
The station was closed Wednesday after a large piece of debris fell into the station.
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.
Tags: Veterans Day , HOV lanes , Interstate 270 , Route 50 , Rock Creek Parkway , Clara Barton Parkway , Canal Road , Connecticut Avenue , 16th Street , Capitol Hill , MARC , VRE , RideOn Buses , Adam Tuss
Metro has launched a system-wide inspection of its escalators in the wake of last Saturday's incident where six people were injured when a escalator failed to stop due to faulty brakes.
Flawed information and system weaknesses may prevent Metro board members from following through on a promised discount for riders.