Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vyomika Jairam
Tom Temin spoke with Army Major Mark Cervantes, assistant product manager for the Infantry Brigade Combat Team from the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, about how network integration is getting intelligence into the hands of combat troops on the battlefield.
Pat Clawson, Chairman and CEO of Lumension joins Francis Rose on InDepth
Hear more from TIGTA's Mike Phillips on the IRS's effective phone operations system
Learn more about the Redundancy Elimination and Enhanced Performance for Preparedness Grants Act from FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate
Learn more about Director Pat Gallagher's efforts
Troubled IT projects are getting top-level attention. The kind of attention CIOs would like to avoid. Interior's CIO Bernard Mazer gives us a progress report.
Learn more from the results of a Harvard/Booz Allen Hamilton study
Your agency's cybersecurity marching orders may be changing. Former cyber czar Melissa Hathaway joined In Depth with Francis Rose with the latest analysis of bills in Congress that could change the nation's cybersecurity mandate. She tells Federal News Radio that it's down to two bills and one could have an impact on the role of CIOs.
Learn more about the results from the latest IBM X-Force report. We speak with IBM's vice president of security strategy, Kris Lovejoy.
Learn more about how the Dept of Veterans Affairs was able to awards over $1.8 billion.