Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vyomika Jairam
Learn more about what Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) thinks Congress can do to help the U.S. Postal Service.
The Hatch Act restricts how open federal employees can be with political preferences
The first two bids were expected but a surprise third bidder has joined the contest. Aviation industry analyst Richard Aboulafia explains.
President Obama has threatened to veto a continuing resolution that would fund government through the rest of the fiscal year. The Hill's Bob Cusack explains how the CR battle has gotten this far.
GAO's director of IT Architecture and Systems Issues Randy Hite retired last week, joins the Federal Drive for an exit interview
Martha Anderson, Director of the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program at the Library of Congress has more information about the project, named "Memento."
The National Zoo's seven lion cubs have been named and one is named after OPM Director John Berry
GAO has recommendations for what more agencies and OPM can do to recruit and keep talented workers
Outgoing Postmaster General John Potter joins the Federal Drive for an in depth exit interview.
Federal offices face a public health scourge spreading across the nation: bedbugs. Five agencies have joined forces to form the Federal Bed Bug Workgroup, which works to educate on and control the spread of bed bugs. The EPA's director of Office of Pesticide Programs tells us about findings of the first National Bed Bug Summit.