Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vyomika Jairam
Learn more about what Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) thinks Congress can do to help the U.S. Postal Service.
The Hatch Act restricts how open federal employees can be with political preferences
The first two bids were expected but a surprise third bidder has joined the contest. Aviation industry analyst Richard Aboulafia explains.
President Obama has threatened to veto a continuing resolution that would fund government through the rest of the fiscal year. The Hill's Bob Cusack explains how the CR battle has gotten this far.
GAO's director of IT Architecture and Systems Issues Randy Hite retired last week, joins the Federal Drive for an exit interview
Martha Anderson, Director of the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program at the Library of Congress has more information about the project, named "Memento."
The National Zoo's seven lion cubs have been named and one is named after OPM Director John Berry
GAO has recommendations for what more agencies and OPM can do to recruit and keep talented workers
Outgoing Postmaster General John Potter joins the Federal Drive for an in depth exit interview.
Federal offices face a public health scourge spreading across the nation: bedbugs. Five agencies have joined forces to form the Federal Bed Bug Workgroup, which works to educate on and control the spread of bed bugs. The EPA's director of Office of Pesticide Programs tells us about findings of the first National Bed Bug Summit.