Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vyomika Jairam
Learn more about what Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) thinks Congress can do to help the U.S. Postal Service.
The Hatch Act restricts how open federal employees can be with political preferences
The first two bids were expected but a surprise third bidder has joined the contest. Aviation industry analyst Richard Aboulafia explains.
President Obama has threatened to veto a continuing resolution that would fund government through the rest of the fiscal year. The Hill's Bob Cusack explains how the CR battle has gotten this far.
GAO's director of IT Architecture and Systems Issues Randy Hite retired last week, joins the Federal Drive for an exit interview
Martha Anderson, Director of the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program at the Library of Congress has more information about the project, named "Memento."
The National Zoo's seven lion cubs have been named and one is named after OPM Director John Berry
GAO has recommendations for what more agencies and OPM can do to recruit and keep talented workers
Outgoing Postmaster General John Potter joins the Federal Drive for an in depth exit interview.
Federal offices face a public health scourge spreading across the nation: bedbugs. Five agencies have joined forces to form the Federal Bed Bug Workgroup, which works to educate on and control the spread of bed bugs. The EPA's director of Office of Pesticide Programs tells us about findings of the first National Bed Bug Summit.