Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Voluntary Contribution Program
Show co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will talk about a wide variety of benefit programs for federal workers and retirees.
June 9, 2014
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss how to transfer funds to a Roth IRA and avoid incurring an income tax.
August 5, 2013
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein answers your retirement and career planning questions.
May 6, 2013
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the Voluntary Contribution Program and its relation to both the Roth IRA and the Roth TSP.
June 25, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk federal retirement with the NITP's Tammy Flanagan. Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about a new report that looks at the mobility of members of the Senior Executives Service.
March 28, 2012
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning joins host Mike Causey to talk about what you should do to plan for your retirement.
March 21, 2012
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discussed the advantages of opening a Voluntary Contribute account.