Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Voluntary Contribution Program
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss how to transfer funds to a Roth IRA and avoid incurring an income tax.
August 5, 2013
Federal benefits expert Bob Braunstein answers your retirement and career planning questions.
May 6, 2013
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the Voluntary Contribution Program and its relation to both the Roth IRA and the Roth TSP.
June 25, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk federal retirement with the NITP's Tammy Flanagan. Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about a new report that looks at the mobility of members of the Senior Executives Service.
March 28, 2012
Tammy Flanagan, senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning joins host Mike Causey to talk about what you should do to plan for your retirement.
March 21, 2012
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discussed the advantages of opening a Voluntary Contribute account.