Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vivek Kundra
New focus on line of business initiative will test cloud computing across seven areas. Overall IT budget to grow by 7 percent.
Risks found with Grants.gov; OMB asks for alternatives
In first public speech, Howard Schmidt details five main focus areas, including updating the federal cybersecurity strategy. He also answers questions about how he will work with the NSC and NEC, and with the federal CIO and CTO. Schmidt says the administration has a big opportunity to improve the long-term cyber health of the government and industry.
Kundra speaks to front-liners in Obama new media push
The Obama White House is trying to put its own stamp on how it wants to protect the federal government's cybersecurity infrastructure. That's the message in the Office of Management and Budget's "Fiscal Year 2009 Report to Congress on FISMA, the Federal Information Security Management Act."
Federal CIO nominee
March 12, 2009
President Obama Names Vivek Kundra Chief Information Officer
Innovation around data, cloud computing among his top focus areas