Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vivek Kundra
New site, Data.gov, to grow to about 240,000 datasets over the next month. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says the public should direct what information is made available.
How CTO, CIO will work together becoming clearer
White House officials say examples of open government will help alter perceptions
A former District of Columbia worker must stay in jail after his arrest in a probe that prompted his former boss to take a leave as computer chief to President Barack Obama.
Vivek Kundra, the federal chief information officer, is back from administrative leave.
An employee of D.C.'s tech agency and a private contractor have been charged with corruption following a raid of the District of Columbia's office of the Chief Technology Officer.