Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Vivek Kundra
Tony Barrett, senior management consultant for Management Concepts, talks about the benefits of agile software.
September 18, 2012
Bob Payne, vice president of Enterprise Agile Consulting at LitheSpeed and Nathaniel Cadwell, Agile coach and owner at LiftHand LLC will talk about the strengths and weaknesses of agile software.
August 7, 2012
Tags: technology , software development , Agile software development , Bob Payne , LitheSpeed , Nathaniel Cadwell , LiftHand LLC , sprints , product backlog , Agile DC , waterfall , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
ThunderCat Technology founder Tom Deierlien joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help your agency with its data center consolidation.
May 1, 2012
Tags: technology , data center , data center consolidation , Tom Deierlien , Thundercat Technology , DFAS , Army Corps of Engineers , Customs and Border Protection , NetApp , Knight Point Systems , Riverbed , FDCCIConnect.com , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Former Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra will talk about what he's doing now, and some of the things he accomplished as CIO.
March 27, 2012
Greystones Group CEO Sheila Duffy and Mary-Sara Camerino, director of Technology Services, explain how their company can help you with your agile and open source software needs.
March 13, 2012
Tags: technology , Greystones Group , Sheila Duffy , Mary-Sara Camerino , federal IT , agile development , Open source software , Xtreme programming , scrum , sprints , end users , Drupal , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , ARMATURE
Peter Corbett, CEO of iStrategyLabs, explains how open government data is changing the way programmers and developers do business.
The Office of Management and Budget will ask agencies to conduct their second survey of data centers in the last nine months, but this one will have an eye toward major consolidation.
Richard Cheng, lead of the Agile Center of Excellence at Excella, joins host John Gilroy to talk about developing software in today's rapidly changing technology environment.
October 4, 2011
Tags: technology , mobile technology , software development , agile center of excellence , Excella , product backlog , FBI , NASA , Department of Veteran Affairs , Richard Cheng , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Cloud computing services over the Internet have the potential to spur a significant increase in government efficiency and decrease technology costs, as well as to create incentives and online platforms for innovation. But at what cost? Details from Darrell West, Vice President and Director of Governance Studies at The Brookings Institution.
Federal chief information officer Vivek Kundra says a new program will make sure cloud computing makes economic sense for agencies and companies.