Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia Tech
A group called the Virginia Tech Intelligence and Defense Executive Alumni, or VT-IDEA, will hold an exhibition of new technology later this month. It's already seen commercialization of remote smartphone wiping technology.
The partnership will establish L-3's Cybersecurity Solutions Center, and both L-3 and Virginia Tech will offer customized cyber solutions to secure critical networks against exploitation and attack.
This week, host Tom Temin learns all about the new degree program.
Jan. 21, 2010
The Virginia State Police is asking for the public's help in its investigation of the 2009 slaying of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington.
Virginia Tech officials say their graduation ceremony was cut short due to lightning and will not be rescheduled.
A 45-year-old man should be put to death for beating, raping and murdering a 29-year-old woman in her Falls Church area apartment, a Fairfax County jury has said.
Tags: Genevieve Orange , Gini Orange , Mark Lawlor , Fairfax County Circuit Court , The Washington Post , Jonathan C. Thacher , McLean Bible Church , Falls Church , Seven Corners , Raymond F. Morrogh , Fairfax Commonwealth's Attorney Raymond F. Morrogh
Is getting off the couch to get a drink just too much effort for you? Then this invention may some day save your Sunday afternoons.
A Virginia legislator is trying to change the rules on state college admissions, which many parents say favors out-of-state students.
A Virginia delegate plans to introduce a bill this winter that would bar illegal aliens from attending the state's public universities.
Morgan Harrington disappeared after a Metallica in Charlottesville last October.