Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia State Police
A D.C. man has been indicted in the death of a 20-year-old Virginia man found on an Interstate 66 entrance ramp in December.
There have been more than 10,000 tips related to the murder of Alicia Showalter-Reynolds. Several suspects have been looked at over the years, but the killer, who became known as the Route 29 stalker, remains unknown.
Two teenagers who had been missing for more than two weeks have been found in Texas.
A man was killed, and another man is in serious condition after their car broke down on the beltway and was struck by another vehicle.
Fewer troopers are on Virginia's highways, and police say fewer drivers are on the roads.
An Alexandria man driving an airport shuttle van has been charged in a series of hit-and-run crashes in Arlington and Fairfax counties.
Morgan Harrington disappeared after a Metallica in Charlottesville last October.
Police now say what was originally reported as one three-car crash on Interstate 95 that injured a Virginia State Police trooper and at least six others Monday was actually a series of connected crashes involving nine different vehicles.
Virginia State Police are not giving up on solving the fatal stabbing of one of their own. Police are hoping a tipster comes forward to finally close this murder case from 1984.
Maryland State Police believe a crackdown on aggressive driving is why fewer people have died on the Capital Beltway this year.