Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia State Police
A D.C. man has been indicted in the death of a 20-year-old Virginia man found on an Interstate 66 entrance ramp in December.
There have been more than 10,000 tips related to the murder of Alicia Showalter-Reynolds. Several suspects have been looked at over the years, but the killer, who became known as the Route 29 stalker, remains unknown.
Two teenagers who had been missing for more than two weeks have been found in Texas.
A man was killed, and another man is in serious condition after their car broke down on the beltway and was struck by another vehicle.
Fewer troopers are on Virginia's highways, and police say fewer drivers are on the roads.
An Alexandria man driving an airport shuttle van has been charged in a series of hit-and-run crashes in Arlington and Fairfax counties.
Morgan Harrington disappeared after a Metallica in Charlottesville last October.
Police now say what was originally reported as one three-car crash on Interstate 95 that injured a Virginia State Police trooper and at least six others Monday was actually a series of connected crashes involving nine different vehicles.
Virginia State Police are not giving up on solving the fatal stabbing of one of their own. Police are hoping a tipster comes forward to finally close this murder case from 1984.
Maryland State Police believe a crackdown on aggressive driving is why fewer people have died on the Capital Beltway this year.