Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia State Police
The Virginia State Police is asking for the public's help in its investigation of the 2009 slaying of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington.
A Virginia State Police investigation of House Clerk Bruce Jamerson's death has found that he shot himself to death with a handgun that had been handed down for decades to successive clerks.
The Coast Guard says a James River boater who had a suspicious device chained to his body has been towed to shore.
Two men have been indicted after a bomb was found in their house, according to the Stafford County Fire Marshal's office.
A two-vehicle crash killed a South Carolina man and snarled traffic in northern Virginia Monday.
Fairfax County police are targeting cars going over the 50 mph speed limit on all 35 miles of the Fairfax County Parkway.
A 68-year-old man has been arrested in connection with a pipe bomb explosion at a Potomac, Md. home last month.
A 28-year-old Centreville man is under arrest after a spree of incidents that police say began with items being set ablaze in a home and ended with a taser and the closure of Interstate 66 in Fairfax County.
Virginia State Police are investigating a hit-and-run accident that killed a man early Sunday morning on Interstate 66 in Fairfax County.