Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia State Corporation Commission
Dominion Virginia Power customers can expect to see a slight increase on their next bill.
Virginia car title lenders doled out nearly 25,000 loans worth more than $21 million in the last three months of 2010, according to data collected for the first time since the state started regulating the lenders.
It's a private highway with tolls that have been increasing over the last few years, but now there is some new pressure on the company that owns the Dulles Greenway.
Tags: Dulles Greenway , TRIP II , Toll Road Investors Partnership II , Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority , Frank Wolf , Dulles Toll Road , Virginia Department of Transportation , toll road , Route 7 , Route 50 , Hank Silverberg
Verizon is asking the Virginia State Corporation Commission for permission to stop sending out phone books with residential listings.