Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia General Assembly
A federal appeals court on Thursday upheld the bribery and extortion convictions of a former Virginia legislator who solicited a job as director of a teacher training center he helped create with taxpayer money.
In an effort to tout a series of new school safety bills passed by the Virginia General Assembly earlier this year, Gov. Bob McDonnell will stop by a Midlothian, Va. elementary school on Tuesday for a ceremonial signing of the new measures.
A Virginia State Police investigation of House Clerk Bruce Jamerson's death has found that he shot himself to death with a handgun that had been handed down for decades to successive clerks.
Tags: William Wampler ,
A redistricting deal was vetoed by Gov. Bob McDonnell last week, leading to the possibility the Aug. 23 primary could be pushed back again.
If you drive a hybrid car or are in the market for one, the rules for HOV lanes in Virginia are about to get a bit more complicated.
The General Assembly will consider Democratic and Republican plans, both aimed at balancing the population of districts as mandated by the Constitution.
Maneuvering by lawmakers during Virginia's redistricting process is unlikely to create much of a shift in Congress and Richmond.
For the the most part, the Virginia General Assembly rejected bills that were based on ideology.
Virginia lawmakers passed a bill to give customers at least 20 days to pay up on a past due water bill and at least 10 days written notice before the valves are shut off by a private water company.