Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia Department of Transportation
"We do believe HOT lanes have a great future in this region," says Virginia Transportation Secretary Sean Connaughton.
The Virginia Department of Transportation failed to spend hundreds of millions of dollars as it deferred maintenance projects and shut rest stops, an audit concludes.
Drivers can expect closures down to one lane between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. Sunday through Thursday nights from Sept. 19 to Sept. 30.
Heads up if you're going to be out and about in the car this weekend.
Don't let the sight of mowing crews shock you along Virginia's interstates and primary roads.
Because of the high temperatures, the Virginia Department of Transportation wants drivers and cyclists to be on the lookout for uneven pavement
The left lane of the Inner Loop of the Capital Beltway in Annandale was closed because of high water on the highway.
The southbound, reversible lanes, usually closed by 9 p.m., are now open to all traffic until midnight Monday to Thursday.
Virginia hasn't changed the speed at which you can be charged with reckless driving, but the speed limit in some areas has gone up to 70 mph.
The work is between Fairfax Drive and Sycamore Street.