Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia Department of Transportation
The Virginia Department is warning that delays on northbound Route 28 near Wellington Road will continue for weeks as one lane will shut down for a construction project.
A fast-moving storm left a light coating of snow on roads that was gone just a few hours later, but not before it caused a series of crashes in Virginia.
There's now tangible evidence that the High Occupancy Toll Lane project along the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway is moving forward.
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles revoked a man's vanity plate after the department decided the plate advocated performing oral sex on children.
Supplied with very little money and significant demand, Virginia legislators are considering turning to a computer to choose which roads to fix or build.
ABC 7 Meteorologist Alex Liggitt says the commute will still be a concern, especially farther east where there are predictions of more snow.
A number of Virginia lawmakers discussed proposed solutions at a transportation forum in Herndon on Thursday, but admitted there is little consensus on any of them.
Tags: Virginia General Assembly , Dick Saslaw , Vivian Watts , Northern Virginia , ABC stores , Tom Rust , Bob McDonnell , Virginia roads , transportation funds , gas tax , Virginia transportation , Hank Silverberg
Fed up with pothole-laden streets and busted sidewalks, the Fairfax County Department of Transportation has put together a report, examining what it would take for the county to take back control of its roads.
The Virginia Department of Transportation is trying to make holiday shopping a little bit easier.
The Virginia Department of Transportation is moving ahead with a speed limit increase from 65 to 70 mph on sections of roads like I-66, I-95 and I-81.