Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia Department of Transportation
The Virginia Department is warning that delays on northbound Route 28 near Wellington Road will continue for weeks as one lane will shut down for a construction project.
A fast-moving storm left a light coating of snow on roads that was gone just a few hours later, but not before it caused a series of crashes in Virginia.
There's now tangible evidence that the High Occupancy Toll Lane project along the Virginia side of the Capital Beltway is moving forward.
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles revoked a man's vanity plate after the department decided the plate advocated performing oral sex on children.
Supplied with very little money and significant demand, Virginia legislators are considering turning to a computer to choose which roads to fix or build.
ABC 7 Meteorologist Alex Liggitt says the commute will still be a concern, especially farther east where there are predictions of more snow.
A number of Virginia lawmakers discussed proposed solutions at a transportation forum in Herndon on Thursday, but admitted there is little consensus on any of them.
Tags: Virginia General Assembly , Dick Saslaw , Vivian Watts , Northern Virginia , ABC stores , Tom Rust , Bob McDonnell , Virginia roads , transportation funds , gas tax , Virginia transportation , Hank Silverberg
Fed up with pothole-laden streets and busted sidewalks, the Fairfax County Department of Transportation has put together a report, examining what it would take for the county to take back control of its roads.
The Virginia Department of Transportation is trying to make holiday shopping a little bit easier.
The Virginia Department of Transportation is moving ahead with a speed limit increase from 65 to 70 mph on sections of roads like I-66, I-95 and I-81.