Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia Department of Transportation
The closures begin Monday night in the eastbound lanes between the Capital Beltway and Route 50 in Fairfax County.
The bridge, which sits above the Beltway between Route 7 and I-66, was rebuilt as part of the HOT Lanes Project.
The expansion of the Potomac Mills Mall that led to the loss of more than 700 park-and-ride spaces has sent hundreds of commuters scrambling for alternatives.
It's a private highway with tolls that have been increasing over the last few years, but now there is some new pressure on the company that owns the Dulles Greenway.
Tags: Dulles Greenway , TRIP II , Toll Road Investors Partnership II , Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority , Frank Wolf , Dulles Toll Road , toll road , Route 7 , Route 50 , Virginia State Corporation Commission , Hank Silverberg
Did you know there's a season between winter and spring? It's pothole season.
If you travel on Interstate 66 on weekends or during off-peak hours your life could get a bit easier at the end of the month.
With yet another winter storm bearing down on the D.C. region, local road crews are assessing their salt stockpiles. The consensus is that there is enough to spread around.
You shovel the walk and clean off the windshield, but ignore the car roof. Should you be fined for that?
White zigzag lines jumping from one side of the road to another in Sterling are having a positive impact on speeding, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation.
Tags: Washington & Old Dominion Trail , W&OD Trail , Lance Dougald , Virginia Center for Transportation Innovation and , Adam Tuss , zigzags , road safety , Sterling , Sterling Boulevard , Belmont Ridge Road
The D.C. region has yet to get hit with a real winter wallop, but all the pre-treating and minor storms are still gobbling up snow budgets.