Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia Beach
Authorities say they've recovered the body of a teenager who went missing in a tributary of the James River.
Tags: Geovanie Coomes
A second person has died after falling from a hotel balcony in Virginia Beach.
Travelers are often grossed out by a dirty bedspread, or room that may smell too much like cigarettes. But some hotels, including one at a local vacation destination, go above and beyond.
One city in the region is near the bottom of the stressed out list.
The biggest danger from Hurricane Earl will be rip currents and dangerous surf.
If you are traveling for the long weekend, AAA Mid-Atlantic says you'll need to keep a close eye on the forecast to make sure Hurricane Earl doesn't dampen your plans.
The Natural Resources Defense Council finds the state with the cleanest beach water is New Hampshire. Delaware is second. Virginia ranks No. 4 and Maryland No. 7.
Virginia Beach made it to Travel and Leisure's "America's Best Beach Boardwalks," but Ocean City didn't make the cut.