Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia Beach
Authorities say they've recovered the body of a teenager who went missing in a tributary of the James River.
Tags: Geovanie Coomes
A second person has died after falling from a hotel balcony in Virginia Beach.
Travelers are often grossed out by a dirty bedspread, or room that may smell too much like cigarettes. But some hotels, including one at a local vacation destination, go above and beyond.
One city in the region is near the bottom of the stressed out list.
The biggest danger from Hurricane Earl will be rip currents and dangerous surf.
If you are traveling for the long weekend, AAA Mid-Atlantic says you'll need to keep a close eye on the forecast to make sure Hurricane Earl doesn't dampen your plans.
The Natural Resources Defense Council finds the state with the cleanest beach water is New Hampshire. Delaware is second. Virginia ranks No. 4 and Maryland No. 7.
Virginia Beach made it to Travel and Leisure's "America's Best Beach Boardwalks," but Ocean City didn't make the cut.