Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia Beach
Authorities say they've recovered the body of a teenager who went missing in a tributary of the James River.
Tags: Geovanie Coomes
A second person has died after falling from a hotel balcony in Virginia Beach.
Travelers are often grossed out by a dirty bedspread, or room that may smell too much like cigarettes. But some hotels, including one at a local vacation destination, go above and beyond.
One city in the region is near the bottom of the stressed out list.
The biggest danger from Hurricane Earl will be rip currents and dangerous surf.
If you are traveling for the long weekend, AAA Mid-Atlantic says you'll need to keep a close eye on the forecast to make sure Hurricane Earl doesn't dampen your plans.
The Natural Resources Defense Council finds the state with the cleanest beach water is New Hampshire. Delaware is second. Virginia ranks No. 4 and Maryland No. 7.
Virginia Beach made it to Travel and Leisure's "America's Best Beach Boardwalks," but Ocean City didn't make the cut.