Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Virginia
A crackdown on human trafficking has led to several arrests in Montgomery County.
The county will begin a series of public hearings on the 2011 budget on April 6 at 6 p.m. with follow-up sessions on April 7 and 8 at 3 p.m. at the Fairfax County Government Center, 12000 Government Center Pkwy.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell says a state delegate made "poor, offensive and wrong comments" when he said disabled children are God's punishment to women who aborted their first pregnancy.
Fairfax County plans to tack days on to the end of the year. Montgomery County will ask the state for a waiver.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) recently sat down with WTOP Sprawl and Crawl Reporter Adam Tuss to talk about solutions for I-66 congestion.
Tags: I-66 , Frank Wolf , Adam Tuss , fairfax county , Beltway , Bob McDonnell , Sycamore Street , Fairfax Drive , Wilson Boulevard , Lee Highway , Rosslyn , Haymarket , Gainesville , Vienna , Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportat , East Falls Church , Centreville , Ballston , Metro , Orange Line , Warrenton , Dulles , HOV , carpool , bus rapid transit plan
Last Thursday, Gainesville firefighters returned from a mission to Haiti where they helped rescue 16 earthquake victims trapped inside rubble over a 14-day period.
Dan Harrington says he is sure his daughter, 20-year-old Morgan Harrington, was murdered and the person lives in the area.
The federal government is giving Virginia $75 million to construct new and rehabilitate already existing high-speed rail in the corridor between D.C. and Richmond.
The FBI will review the shooting of an unarmed Fredericksburg man who was killed during a Fairfax County police chase.
A 29-year-old Manassas father has been charged with murdering his infant son in what may be another case of shaken baby syndrome.